About My Order
Downloads are available here.
If your downloads are missing, you lost your downloads, or you are having problems with your download, PLEASE CHECK OUR QUESTIONS PAGE FIRST. Your answer is most likely there.
- Ordered a CD? No need to be concerned with all the talk about MP3 downloads. Your CD is being mailed the old fashioned way.
- You also should have received an order confirmation email. Please check your email — including your spam folder!
- If you are still having problems, AND YOU HAVE CHECKED OUR QUESTIONS PAGE, please contact us using the form there. Please give us a few hours to respond. We want you to be happy with your purchase, and enjoy using it. We’ll do what we can to help you and resolve the situation. If you have not heard back from us within one business day, please give us a call: 505.466.1055 during business hours, Mountain Time, US.
Music and/or Guided Imagery Script & Audio Program Licensing
- Rights to all the guided imagery and music recordings and scripts sold here are the property of the author and composer, Max Highstein. If you would like to use Max Highstein’s music or guided imagery for your professional video or audio production, please send your request along with details using the email form, and we’ll work out a license agreement.
- If you would like to use Max Highstein’s music as a background for your personal project — for personal use — you may do so as long as you have purchased a CD or a download.
- If you would like to use Max Highstein’s music (not guided imagery) as background for your yoga class, etc., please do.
- If you would like to use any of Max Highstein’s guided imagery recordings for your class of any kind for which people pay, you must ask permission first. If you have not asked, you do not have license or permission to make that part of your class. Ask first — in most cases you will be given permission.
- You may NOT use Max Highstein’s music or guided imagery in any format that will be reproduced and/or distributed without a license agreement.