By Max Highstein
- 5 Guided Meditations, 26 – 44 Minutes each
- 5 Informative Articles in PDF format
Have trouble sleeping? This program includes five beautifully crafted guided meditations, specifically designed and proven to promote sound sleep:
- Sleep Well Tonight – Cottage By The Sea (available individually)
- Sleep Well Tonight – Overnight Train (available individually)
- Sleep Well Tonight – Comfy Cozy Farmhouse (available individually)
- Sleep Well Tonight – Luxury Hotel (available individually)
- Sleep Well Tonight – Under the Stars by a Mountain Stream (available individually)
In each guided meditation, you’ll enjoy gentle narration and peaceful music and/or nature sounds. You’ll take a soothing inner journey to a relaxing setting, and then tuck yourself into bed. Then you’ll experience a deep, full body relaxation. As the narration ends, the background music and nature sounds continue, giving you plenty of time to drift off peacefully into dreamland.
You’ll also receive five informative articles filled with the facts you need:
- Optimizing Your Sleeping Environment – Setting the right stage for sleep has a profound impact on your subconscious mind. Make your bedroom conducive to good sleep.
- Your Pre-Sleep Regimen – Learn what to do and what to avoid, in the hour before you go to bed.
- Food Pre-Sleep – What to eat and what not to eat before bed, to promote sleep.
- Sleep Aids – What you need to know about natural and conventional sleep remedies.
- Sleep Studies – The sleep lab might offer keys to curing your insomnia. Learn more.
Download this program now, and enjoy a good night’s sleep tonight! The guided meditations can save you hours of restless tossing and turning. They’ll ease you off into dreamland so you can get the rest you need. And the information provided in the articles may just hold your missing key to a great night’s sleep. If sleep is ever a problem for you, do yourself a big favor and get this program today!